Industrial nails, also called yard nails?
The staple is made of galvanized iron wire, and similar types of staples, typically with a J prefix that. Pneumatic gun nail is a kind of, mainly used in engineering, home decoration, furniture manufacturing, packaging, leather, footwear, handicrafts and other industries.
The 4J series are: 410J, 413J, 416J, 419J, 422J
For example: 422J, the first number 4 on behalf of the nail behind the shoulder width, two the number of representatives of the 22 nail length.
The 10J series are: 1003J, 1004J, 1005J, 1006J, 1008J, 1010J, 1013J, 1016J, 1019J, 1022J.
For example: 1010J, digital two representing 10 nails two behind the shoulder width, the number of representatives of the 10 nail length.
Contact: Victoria Lou / Bruce / Jane
Whatsapp: +8615067103850 / +8613676891212 / +13754393534
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- How Many Uses Of Industrial Nails Do You Know?
- Staples Is Often Problematic
- Despite The Trapped Anti-dumping, China's Fine ...
- China's Clinch Clips Processing And Development...
- What Is The Use Of Clip Nails?
- What Are The Specific Uses Of Furniture Nails?
- Fine Wire Staple (19-23 GA.) Why Do You Want To...
- Staples' Ascension Path - Quality To Brand
- High Strength Clinch Clips Has Some Problems
- M45 Series Clinch Clips Anti-brittle Technology...