F straight nails and T straight nails are all straight nails or different models. The length line is different.
Distinguish the type of straight nails:
Straight nails (type F): similar to ordinary nails. The specific type is described as F plus length, for example, F30 is a straight nail with a length of 30mm.
Straight nail type distinction
F pin type, such as F30 F25 F20 F15 F10, etc.
T nail type such as T50, T40, T38, T35, T32, T30, T25, T20.
Row nails are widely used in construction, decoration, furniture, packaging, decoration, sofa, leather shoes, leather goods and other industries, will replace the old fastening method of hammer into nails.
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- The Use Of Straight Nails
- Straight Nail Stud Double Gun
- What Is The Specific Role Of The Code Nail?