What are the differences between ordinary nails and straight nails?
First of all, consider their role above all, straight nails can only be fixed on some fixed products, such as fixed chair frame or ceiling fixed wooden square, because nails are more thin and many straight nails are not easy to crack wood, yard nails can be on some wires and even help some large furniture. The clamp is fixed with the spring and is very reliable.
The advantage of straight nails is that the nail cap can be pushed into the wood so that the scraping putty and spraying paint will not reveal the nail holes.
Secondly, considering the safety of their use, the straight nail is a straight line shape, which can be divided into length and thickness, but there can be a situation that can produce the beginning so that consumption can be used when injured, and the C-nail as the name implies, is the shape of the letter C, matching the use of the yard nail gun, will not produce the beginning of the situation, use. It's very safe to get up.
Straight nails and yard nails have their own advantages. Give full play to the advantages of nails. Wish our family a double success with half the effort.
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- Straight Nail Stud Double Gun
- What Is The Specific Role Of The Code Nail?
- What Is The Difference Between Straight Nails, ...
- Who Knows How To Nail A Sofa?
- Where Is The Nail Used