What are staples?
Is usually made of wire, nickel plated or nickel zinc alloy as rust prevention, wire inside Fe, S, P, Mn, Si, and a small amount of Cu and so on, in which the content of C in 99% or so Fe. Staples are made of a variety of materials, plain iron, and steel and copper.
Sewing needle size: 10#, 24/6 (uniform), 26/6
Thick layer Book nail: 23/8, 23/10, 23/13, 23/15, 23/17, 23/19, 23/23
American Book pin: B8, B88.
24/6 staples have a width of two stitches (outer width) of 12.66-12.75mm and foot height of 5.85-6.00mm;
In 24/6 24 AWG gauge, used to represent the nail wire diameter (24 0.511mm); the 6 foot high 6mm nail said. 
10# staples are two stitches wide (outer width) 9.20-9.35mm, and foot height 4.80 + 0.15mm.
Shaoxing Pengfei Bedding Nail Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuecheng Sunduan Industrial Zone,Sunduan Town
Contact: Victoria Lou
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- Use Of Staples
- How To Solve The Deformation Problem Of Fine Wi...
- Stainless Steel Clinch Clips Summer Production ...
- How To Solve The Oil Pollution Of The Precision...
- China's D RING Industry Needs To Promote Innova...
- The Development Of Domestic Industrialization L...
- How To Solve The Staples Heat Treatment When Th...
- Computer Embroidery Sequin Skipping To How To D...
- The Play Of Gold Piece Embroidery
- C RING Industry To Develop Must Find New Breakt...