What are the national or industry standards for the nail?
The staple is made of galvanized iron wire, and similar types of staples, typically with a J prefix that. Is a kind of pneumatic nail, mainly used in engineering, home decoration, furniture manufacturing, packaging, leather, shoe handicraft and many other industries.
4J series: 410J, 413J, 416J, 419J, 422J
For example: 422J, the first number 4 on behalf of the nail behind the shoulder width, two the number of representatives of the 22 nail length.
The 10J series are: 1003J, 1004J, 1005J, 1006J, 1008J, 1010J, 1013J, 1016J, 1019J, 1022J.
For example: 1010J, digital two representing 10 nails two behind the shoulder width, the number of representatives of the 10 nail length.
Address: Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuecheng Sunduan Industrial Zone,Sunduan Town
Contact: Victoria Lou
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- Do You Know How Many Types Of Nails Are Classified
- Nail Gun Manufacturers Give You Up. Are You Ready?
- The Rust Of Industrial Nails Is Not Necessary T...
- How To Remove The Clinch Clips
- Where Is The Industrial Nail Used