What is the definition and manufacturing process of C nail?
1.C nail definition
Type C gun studs are also often referred to as "C studs". Generally speaking, there are 3 kinds of materials: zinc plating, 201 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel. Zinc plating, in particular, is the most common because it is cheap, rustproof and durable.
2.C nail making process
C nail molding process: first of all, the use of open source pneumatic nail industry wire, such as galvanized iron wire, stainless steel wire material. Attention should be paid to its wire tension test, rust test, to meet the relevant standards before they are introduced. In addition, glue and glue paste are more import standard materials. Then the system of wire straightening processing, through a single machine for cutting, twisting, deformation, anti rust, glue and then finished, after strict standard test after artificial selection can be selected, and finally by the professional inspector after passing the test smoothly into the box with only installed, such C type gun nail completed.
The C type nail has the shape of edge, and can greatly increase the nail holding capacity of the base. It is mainly used on the surface of the fiber board and plasterboard. Applicable to livestock farming equipment, livestock farming equipment, furniture manufacturing, Christmas tree production and other industries.
Company: Shaoxing Pengfei Bedding Nail Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuecheng Sunduan Industrial Zone,Sunduan Town
Contact: Victoria Lou / Bruce / Jane
Whatsapp: +8615067103850 / +8613676891212 / +13754393534
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- Let's Find Out What The Next Nail Is
- Industrial Nails, Also Called Yard Nails?
- How Many Uses Of Industrial Nails Do You Know?
- Staples Is Often Problematic
- Despite The Trapped Anti-dumping, China's Fine ...
- China's Clinch Clips Processing And Development...
- What Is The Use Of Clip Nails?
- What Are The Specific Uses Of Furniture Nails?
- Fine Wire Staple (19-23 GA.) Why Do You Want To...
- Staples' Ascension Path - Quality To Brand