What is the specific role of the code nail?
The code nails are generally made of galvanized iron wire, similar to staples, and the models generally have a J-head representation. It is a kind of pneumatic gun nail, mainly used in engineering, home decoration, furniture manufacturing, packaging, leather, shoe making and other industries.
There are two types of code nails, long code nails and wide code nails.
Long-size nails are usually very narrow but long. Long-size nails usually function as T-nails. The representative model is a 422-yard nail, which is usually used for logistics wood frames.
The wide coded nail acts to secure the thinner member to the wooden structure. For example, large-format advertising stickers, sofa bandages, and wire troughs. Whether it is a long-size nail or a wide-stamped nail, the nail is usually used for internal parts that are not required for appearance (logistics wooden frame) or invisible because it will leave a nail head similar to a staple. (Sofa bandage, wire trough).
Shaoxing Pengfei Bedding Nail Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuecheng Sunduan Industrial Zone,Sunduan Town
Contact: Victoria Lou
Previous: No Information
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...