Where is the industrial nail used?
Industrial nails are also called code nails. They are usually made of galvanized iron wire. Similar to staples, the models usually have a J-head representation. It is a kind of pneumatic gun nail, mainly used in engineering, home decoration, furniture manufacturing, packaging, leather, shoe making and other industries. There are two types of code nails, long code nails and wide code nails. Long-size nails are usually very narrow but long. Long-size nails usually function as T-nails. The representative model is a 422-yard nail, which is usually used for logistics wood frames. The wide coded nail acts to secure the thinner member to the wooden structure. For example, large-format advertising stickers, sofa bandages, and wire troughs. Whether it is a long code nail or a wide code nail, since the nail head similar to a staple is left after being nailed, the nail is usually used for the appearance, but the industrial nail of Lumeijia is of good quality and appearance. Pretty.
Shaoxing Pengfei Bedding Nail Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuecheng Sunduan Industrial Zone,Sunduan Town
Contact: Victoria Lou
- What Wire Works
- Process And Role Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Used In The Environment What Are The Requi...
- How Can I Extend The Life Of Wire?
- Wire Machining Precision Is Very Important In
- Purchasing Considerations For Wire-cutting Machine
- Special Wire Guide Pulley How To Choose?
- How To Improve The Efficiency Of Wedm Machine Tool
- Wire Cutting Length For High Speed Machining Pr...
- Detailed Analysis Of The Surface Roughness Of W...
- The Difference Between F Type Straight Nail And...
- The Use Of Straight Nails
- Straight Nail Stud Double Gun
- What Is The Specific Role Of The Code Nail?
- What Is The Difference Between Straight Nails, ...
- Who Knows How To Nail A Sofa?
- Where Is The Nail Used